Happy Birthday Nur Syahirah Bt Sulaiman.

Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to Sayang ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ Hehehe. Happy 16th Birthday to the sweetest & the best girlfriend in the whole world wide! You deserve all the success ,happiness & love in the world sayang. Uhm sayang ,your birthday reminds me that you are the only girl I want to spend my life with. Nothing brings me more happiness than the smile on your face la do. To stay with you ,to hear your voice ,to see your cute smile ,to talk to you & laugh with you awhile! That's all I need to make my days as happy as can be because I love you. You mean entire world to me! Hmm ,I can’t be with you but if you close your eyes you will see that I am smiling at you &&& saying "Happy Birthday to you" (peh acah-acah do aha) hehihu. Sayang ,sorry cause I can't be there with you :') I love you tau sayang. I really do. Heh percaya la ok? Brr today is the best day of the year because you were born on this day. I feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world to have a girlfriend who is as loving & caring as you are. On your special day ,there are so many people who must be thinking about you. But I just want you to know that none of them can love you the way I do. I love you baby. Hope we stay together forever sayang xx

Hello. Hi. Ssup?

          Peh lama tak update natang blog ni bak hang wkwkwk. Tak ada orang pun yg membaca natang yg aku type ni uhm Syera je yg membaca maybe?? Huehue. So sayang... I love you ok? Hmm abie tak ada benda yg special pun for your birthday sayang. Sorry? Ok? Again ~ Happy Birthday sweetheart. I love you so much. I am really sorry for all my wrong doings baby. Abie tak pernah niat nak buat sayang sakit. Sayang pun tahu yang abie sayangkan sayang kan? Heh pls forgive me baby. My love for you grows with each day. Btw thank you for being so good to me hashtag blessed. Please don’t ever leave me ,I’ll be sad without you hashtag truestory. You are a species of your own ,I could never find anyone amazing as you hashtag suwer(swear). I am super glad to have met you baby hehehe. I hope you enjoy your birthday. You may never know how much you mean to me unless we switch places & you stand where I do. I love you sayang. Thank you for everything princess xoxo

 "NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE ME LIKE YOU DO. NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE ME ,ONLY YOU"