Elyefa Locca ich liebe dich 


All I care about is being with you forever . All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you . God created you for just for me Pamda Si Gigi Comel . I am addicted to your love ,I am crazy about you . I cannot live without you . Seriously ,I can't stop thinking about you . I did not mean to hurt your feelings . I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream without you . I feel safe when I am with you . I have finally find true love and my true love is you . I love talking to you . I love to be with you . I thank God for the day he brought you into my life ,14 September 2011 . I want to spend forever with you . I will give you my heart ,my body and my soul . I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me :') I wish God had brought you to me sooner . If anything happens to you ,I will go crazy . I could I would make love to you a thousand times . If I had to live life over again ,I would live it with you . If loving you is a sin ,then let me be guilty . Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams ,and i don't want to awake from my sleep it is just because i'm without you . See ,I love you tayang :'/ Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness . My heart cries when we are apart . You are my love ,my heart ,and my life . Don't break my heart my love my life ,please ! No girl has loved me the way you love me . Nothing will ever stop me from loving you . Bubugirl ,you are so good to me . The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy . When I am with you ,my troubles seem to melt away . Words are not enough to express how much I love you . You are my princess ,you are my soul mate . You are the most important person in my life .You are the music that makes my heart sing . You are the only girl I ever want in my life . You are the other half that makes me feel whole . Without you i'm not complete ,please complete me . You are the perfect girl for me . You are the sweetest girl I know . You bring nothing but love ,peace ,joy and happiness to my soul . You bring so much joy and happiness to my life . You make me feel like a man. You make me feel so good I want to kiss you from your head to your toe . You make me want you more each day . You treat me like a prince and I love you with all my heart . Your are the kindest girl I know . Your caring words touch the deepest part of me . Your love is like a solid rock that will never break .


Elyefa Locca Ich brauche dic


          Hehh ,tak sampai separuh baca korang mesti dah pangkah . Bosan lah tu ,kesah apa aku korang bosan..Haha aku pun takde suruh korang bukak blog aku . Kan kann kann ? --' Annoying ah sial Aku tahu ada yang pangkah ada yang baca tapi yang comfirm baca tak tinggal sepatah ayat pun mesti Efa aku . Betul tak ?Yang baca ala kadar pun thanks nahh muah :* Mesti perempuan kan yang baca ada ke lelaki nak baca ? takdenyaa .Sebab yang selalu busybody ni perempuan and yang suka membaca ni perempuan ;D Ngee


         Untuk bubugirl ,thanks ah baca sampai bawah . eh eh muahhh :-* Niat bobo satu je ,nak bubu tahu bertapa pentingnya bubu dalam hidup bobo and bobo taknak bubu tinggalkan bobo . Walaupun bobo ni selalu memarah bubu ,hati tetap sayang bubu . Please be mine forever Iloveyou.


AKU HANYA INGIN KAU TAHU
BESARNYA CINTAKU TINGGINYA
HAYALKU BERSAMAMU